Infernal Machine

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michael from 1Cust180.tnt25.det3.da.uu.net on December 21, 1999 at 12:34:17:

Fellow Indy fans lend me your ears. Infernal Machine has made the PC and I have heard nothing but not things about the game. However not all of us have a system that supports the 3D graphics I have heard many rumors of it going be on the playstation and the N64. But then I have heard rumors that the playstation version has been canceled and the N64 will see the Infernal Machine. Now not that Infernal machine should not be on the the N64 but it would be nice to see it available for the playstation as well and perhaps also the Dreamcast for those of you that have one. Now I myself have the playstation it is a great system and I enjoy it greatly and I just believe that Indiana Jones and the Infernal machine should be a shared program amoung all users. I have sent I few messages stating my feeling to LucasArts however perhaps there need to be more voices speaking out on the topic. Please if have the same feeling on the topic please let LucasArts know perhaps we all can make a change and we can all share Infernal Machine together. Thank you for you time.
~Michael

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]