Re: WOW! I'm surprised it was that reasonable. Did it include the holster as well?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Anejo Joe from 162.greenville-06-07rs.sc.dial-access.att.net on December 21, 1999 at 20:35:06:

In Reply to: Re: WOW! I'm surprised it was that reasonable. Did it include the holster as well? posted by GCR on December 21, 1999 at 17:46:46:

: I'm afraid it did not, the only thing it included was the main belt and the whip holder which was (well, still is) connected to it. The Raiders style holster from Mr. Howard costs more than the actual gunbelt!(the holster costs $90 or so). I was pleased with the quality of the items, and intend to purchase some more gear from mr. Howard in the future, but I plan on designing my own raiders holster and having it custom made by a friend who owns a leather shop. It'll be cheaper than having the Howard version shipped here. $90 for a holster? It just seems too pricey...but then again, the stuff is high quality. Anyway, I'll let everyone know about my success with the custom holster, and look for some pics of my gunbelt at Indy gear soon.
: -GCR

You might try eBay, Auction Arms, or IMA for a holster. You can find a WWII holster for a Webley or N frame Smith for much less.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]