Re: StarWars or Indy? Gimme your thoughts!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JuggleEwok from spider-tq082.proxy.aol.com on December 22, 1999 at 08:03:02:

In Reply to: StarWars or Indy? Gimme your thoughts! posted by Indy/Solo on December 21, 1999 at 14:29:42:

: First of I want to thank everyone who replied to my first message. I feel at home already.

: A question that has always nagged me: "Which trilogy is better? Star Wars or Indiana Jones?"

: Harrison Ford is outstanding in both, but he seems to have more depth in the Indy movies. However, Star Wars put him on the map.

: As far as supporting cast goes, they both were filled with relative unknowns (with the exception of Connery.)

: Directing and Producing are vertually neck and neck with maybe a slight nod towards Indy (they both had Lucas but Speilburg turns the tables Indys way.)

: Well those are my arguments. I still cant decide witch I like more but I'd love to here everyone elses thoughts.

: Thanks Indy?Solo?

I love them both, but Star Wars has always been my favorite, with Indy a close second. I'm not sure why, they ARE both great. But of course, there's always my theory that no matter how great movie is, it's ALWAYS better when there's lightsabers involved. That's what Indy needs: a lightsaber. Just kidding. They're both great, let's just leave it at that.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]