Re: Time for Wested

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by S. William from 188-1.pm4-1.chambersburg.desupernet.net on December 22, 1999 at 13:29:27:

In Reply to: Time for Wested posted by Jules Erler on December 22, 1999 at 09:49:22:

I sent my order info and check back in Ocober. I have since then gotten three e-mails from Wested. The first confirming the on-line order (October 3rd), the second a confirmation on the order and check recieved (November 14), and a third saying that my order was being made and an order number was given to me (November 22). It has been two months and three days since Wested received my money order (it was cashed somewhere around the 19th of October) and it still isn't here.

Wested, like most on-line businesses, seems to be getting more business than they expected to get this year. Other things factor in to, like the small work-force ( I believe there are only twenty-some skilled crafters and designers) and the fact that everything is hand made. I doubt you will get your jacket on the 24th, but it will arrive. There are many happy jacket owners on this very forum who can attest to that.

Cheers,

S. William

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: