Shorty which room do you usually go in maybe i'll try to meet ya there

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by K. Allard from dial43.insolwwb.net on December 22, 1999 at 19:47:54:

In Reply to: You go to talkcity too? I go there as Marty-McFly and Short-Round(NM) posted by Short Round on December 22, 1999 at 15:55:42:

: : Lookin round in the vault I found one of your old posts it says:

: : I was in a Talkcity.com chatroom today when this dude said that he didn't like Star Wars or anything to do with space. Then I said "Well I am goin off to watch Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" and I was(I just came from watching it now" and he said "Ewwwwwwww Indiana Jones!!" and I was about to fight with him but I didn't! I just left. A few people I know seen Indiana Jones but what's annoying is if you mention Indy the punk says that they seen an Indy movie and they say "Yeah the guy who got chased by the boulder" everyone says that!!! It's obvious they didn't see one, cuz everyone complains about the boulder scene, they really never seen an Indy movie.

: : But I alsways thought indy fans liked The Boulder scene but yeah I have been in one of those. Actually I change the subject just to today (i went in as Prof. Indiana Jones) and he said indiana jones thats stupid. Then he started saying nonsense (I mean it was hard to understand what he was saying didnt make a bit of sense) so I just said yeah how bout them Dodgers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]