IDOL OF FERTILITY

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by NEO from spider-wn032.proxy.aol.com on December 24, 1999 at 09:35:21:

Greetings! I am a long time INDY fan and costume buff and would like to thank you for your wonderful sight. I am looking forward to obtaining all indygear items for next Halloween. However, I am searching for the coveted IDOL and Headpiece to the staff of Ra to no avail. I do know for a fact,( as I had it ABNER,I had it in my hand!)that a gentleman by the name of Lee Keppler, formerly and hopefully still of El Cajon,CA (I only have his former P.O. box #) aquired one of the two original archive molds of the Headpiece to the staff of Ra ,(When I say Mold, I am referring to the poly/resin product of the original two piece molding platforms, for which he had made a new molding set.)and a likewise resin mold of the original Idol!!!!!! He had and still may have the adventure supply /INDY mail order business which I fond in Lucasfilm magazine about 7 years ago. I managed to get a hold of him via telephone about three years ago and he had just readied his catalog with these items. The headpiece sold for 75.$ and the Idol was 500.$ I subsiquently dropped out of sight and lost contact with him, but as I wright am beginning my search again. BUT, If anyone knows where to find this guy, PLEASE!!!! post the info here, or point me in the direction of any sources for EXACT AS CAN BE replicas. P.S. on your indygear sight, you say under your artifact section that along with the listings of items, you also had listings of sources who dealt in replicas. Aside from that magnolia guy, I did'nt see any? Thanks, NEO

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]