Re: what if Indy4 is allready done?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve from ppp-88.COL.cableone.net on December 24, 1999 at 17:32:42:

In Reply to: what if Indy4 is allready done? posted by theanonymousindyfan on December 24, 1999 at 16:37:57:

: You never know! What if this project was so secretive that it's done right now and no one is talking about it because it's just gonna hit the theatre with a big bang out of the blue!

: This film could have been filmed during TPM or maybe even before.

: I think all this "if we get around to it before we are too old" and "we have a quality script; we are just waiting for everyone to come together" is a bunch of hooey! They all sounded so long ago like they were heavily interested and that along with the mass anticipaction for another indy flick leads me to believe that this flick is done!

: Come on people ... i find it insanely hard to believe that they would be putting something this highly anticipated on the back burner for garbage like Geisha and AI especially when Ford has a limited Indy life left!

Kinda puzzling to me as well! They know that another Indy movie with Harrison would be very profitable, so where's the common sese here? They can't be that stupid! steve

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]