Re: The old woman on level four of The Infernal Machine

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jones Fan from to1-4-054.dyn.passport.ca on December 26, 1999 at 09:10:13:

In Reply to: The old woman on level four of The Infernal Machine posted by Goodsport on December 26, 1999 at 00:22:33:

: Ahh... time off from work at last - I get to finally spend some time playing The Infernal Machine! :)

: I'm currently on level 4 (at the Shambala Sanctuary), and have just met the old woman in the bell tower. It's weird that she calls Indy "young man" even though he's 48(!), but my question is:

: How does she know English? Isn't that Sanctuary in the deepest recesses of Kazakhstan of the then-USSR? Isn't she only supposed to know how to speak Kazakh (and perhaps Russian)? :D

: Just curious! :)

:
: -G

The woman speaks english, she needs to because the old woman asked Indy to get something for her and she is part of the plot, you wouldn't understand what she wants Indy to get if she did not speak english.

I am stuck in the volcano level. I have gotten a silver key and have no where to use it. I have tried everything. I am in the room where there is a river of lava that flows into a hole, but i can't find where I am soppus to go to beat this place. Could someone help??

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]