Re: Infernal Machine patches

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jules Erler from spider-tj071.proxy.aol.com on December 26, 1999 at 12:02:22:

In Reply to: Re: Infernal Machine patches posted by DeWayne on December 26, 1999 at 11:22:52:

: : I got "infernal machine" a few days ago and I would like to know if anyone knows where to get the patch or patches to cvorrect the various bugs. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!
: : Cheers,
: : Dienekes

: : P.S. I got my Wested and it is wonderful! Thanks you all for your input...uh...three months ago or so!

:
: I wouldnt use the patch. It made the game even worse for me. Theres a part in chapter 11 (I think) when youre supposed to trap Volodnikov. But after I installed the patch, I cant catch him, because he dissapears!! I know Im not the only one who has had this problem.

: Congrats on the Wested, which style did you get?
: See ya! DeWayne

Damn it anyway! You are one lucky SOB to have a Wested right now. I was hoping mine would come in from Christmas, but I am a rather patient man, I'll wait until the end of January, and when I get it, (and when I have my Alden's at the same time), I will be content with my life....that is until the Alden's and the Wested don't fit and I have to pawn them :( and get new gear for the pawn money :)
[I'm 14, they will be too small in a year or two]

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]