Re: Thanks Indy Jones! Now if I can get to florida...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Laurie Jensen from proxy2-external.frmt1.sfba.home.com on December 26, 1999 at 20:00:32:

In Reply to: Thanks Indy Jones! Now if I can get to florida... posted by Reggie on December 26, 1999 at 18:44:50:

: Thanks for the whip information! The only problem I face now is obtaining the whip. I have no idea who to contact or how to order or nothin! I too think it is insane to pay $500+ for a whip. I saw a cowboy hat that charged $3,000! I live on the other side of the country in Olympia Washington! (North of Oregon)I have never been east of Kansas! Perhaps Disney LAND offers it? AHHHH!!

I understand that Disney does not let you order the whip over the phone. Something about it being a lethal weapon, or some such thing. If you want one, you have to purchase it at the park. Another downside is that by all reports, the quality and look aren't close to the Indy whip (I'm told that it has a wooden handle, and is comparable to those cheaper latigo whips sold by, say, Mark Allen, and for less money than Disney). Check out my message below for another possible choice.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]