Hang in there, be patient!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sean from iah17-163.barrie.connex.net on December 27, 1999 at 06:38:16:

In Reply to: Everything is complete..except for that POET from Herbert Johnson...does anybody know if he has his hats in yet..could comeone call them..I'm sure we're all sick of waiting! posted by INDY still doesnt have his hat yet JONES on December 26, 1999 at 15:46:56:

: My full indy gear costume is ready but I can't get the hat..I dont know where it is. I cant call because of a problem I've had with my phone.

: please call

Hello:
There is a very real problem here that if we keep calling the company they may become alienated and not take any more orders for the hat. I got my hat from SA&B (Herbert Johnson's) about 1 1/2 years ago, and service was VERY prompt, but in researching it I remember reading a post from an Indyfan member who mentioned that the people he talked to were quite reluctant to "service" us and didn't expect the deluge of calls they were receiving for the hat. I know this isn't what you want to hear, but believe me when I tell you to just be patient (for as long as is reasonable!) and they'll come through for you. You will be SO impressed that you'll forget how long it took. I think mine took 3 weeks to get to Canada, is this longer than you've waited?
Cheers,
Sean

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: