Re: HATS...H. J.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by HENRY JONES,JR. from spider-wd034.proxy.aol.com on December 27, 1999 at 13:23:03:

In Reply to: Re: HATS...H. J. posted by INDY JONES on December 27, 1999 at 12:22:53:

: Henry Jones, Jr.,

: Do you mean 2 months starting from today(the 27th) or you mean 2 months per order; example; I ordered my hat on November 10th or 11th, does that mean that I'll get mine Janurary 11th or 10th. Some people have waited longer than 2 months. Have you spoken to the guy. I mean if I gotta wait more than 2 months I think the guy must be slow.

Two monthes from the day you ordered. If it goes beyond that, call and be nice...These things are hand made. I had to wait 2 1/2 monthes but had put in a call by the first month and a week to check progress.
I had to wait four monthes for my morgan whip for the same reasons, so it all depends. Bottom line... Call if concerned and Mr.swales will be more than helpful, more than gracious and more than accomodating as youve spent alot of money. Post what happened after you speak with him, for curiosity sake.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]