Hmmm...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cap'n Paul from 204.208.30.165 on June 12, 1998 at 01:27:47:

In Reply to: For the conspiracy theorists... posted by Not Micah on June 11, 1998 at 19:24:31:

:
: For those with a penchant for extreme possibilities, an amazing "coincidence" may raise a few eyebrows...

: First on June 3rd, AICN mentions a Harrison Ford Western Project showing up in a Hollywood production database.

: Now, Cinescape Insider reports that "Steven Spielberg is prepared to helm a western film project on the fast track at DreamWorks, Variety reports. No title as yet has been revealed for the script."

: Coincidence or diabolical coverup? You make the call.

: Just having some fun,
: Micah

: I don't know. You know the last time HF got involved with a Western, it was that "less than savory" movie with Gene Wilder as the Rabbi trying to get to San Francisco. Whew, that was a stinker! I can believe HF would be anxious to climb back into the saddle even if Spielberg was at the helm. I don't know. It all sounds fishy to me. I mean, sure Speilberg could do a Western. He can do just about anything puts his mind to. I don't know. To quote Darth Vader, "...there's a presence here I haven't felt in...(dramatic departure). -CP

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]