Heck yeah....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Austin Powers from dialupL83.mpls.uswest.net on December 28, 1999 at 00:29:37:

In Reply to: Side Adjustments on my Wested posted by California Jones on December 27, 1999 at 15:45:44:

Yeah my jacket's the same way. I got it in May and the straps were already loose by June. 'Sup with that? I didn't have 'em pulled tight either. Now what kinda "authentic" jacket is this? The real Indy jacket was supposedly dragged behind a truck and still held up, but the replicas fall apart after just days of wear....I'm startin' to think hand-made isn't the way to go. I've owned at least half a dozen leather coats in my day, and not one of needed re-stitching. I'm also not too sure about the reliability of this "Peter" character. I ordered mine with satin lining, and it showed up with cotton. I've heard other stories of botched orders too. Someone ordered a distressed one that came undistressed. Other lining mishaps. Some special requests like silver zippers've been overlooked. And some poor sap got a Last Crusade jacket when he ordered a Raiders. Christ for 250 damn dollars and 3 months of a wait, these jackets oughta be the strongest and most durable jackets on Earth, they oughta be EXACTLY what was ordered, and they oughta age easier too. Hell...I've had mine for more than 6 months and it still looks brand-spankin' new. And I haven't been easy on it either.

Austin....Danger Powers
"Oh my God! Fat Bastard left a floater..."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: