Re: FURTHER CONSEQUENCES OF SHRINKING A WESTED

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by 3G's from spider-ti063.proxy.aol.com on December 28, 1999 at 02:23:46:

In Reply to: Re: FURTHER CONSEQUENCES OF SHRINKING A WESTED posted by Brian K. on December 27, 1999 at 16:20:45:

: : PLEASE READ my reply to 'how to shrink a Wested'or read this-Since the leather shrank and the zipper didn't,the zipper got somewhat wavey,also some waveyness in vertical edges of the back pennel of my jacket.The lining had no problems but it was cotton and may have shrunk where satin might not or have some other problem. I wish I could delete this whole 'shrinking' thing, some people are bound to get very upset if they try this. Oh,then I'll have to change my nick-name...how about 2thousan700bucks - get it? Everybody please,dont try this and ruin your jacket. Send it back and get one that fits.

:
: Hey 3k,
: Do you have any scanned photos of your wested? I'd be curious to see...don't worry, I'm not thinking of shrinking one, I just want to see the effects. I don't even get my Wested for another month. :(

: Brian K. :I don't have a scanner yet, but if you want to see a wavey Wested zipper,look at Harrison Ford's when he thinks he getting shot in Miriam's tavern. His right zipper is about as bad as my left zipper, my right zipper isn't half as bad. I'm probably wrong but my guess is the jacket used in that particular 5 second scene WAS SHRUNK!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]