Re: Akubra Hats

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dienekes from spider-wo042.proxy.aol.com on December 28, 1999 at 16:00:57:

In Reply to: Re: Akubra Hats posted by jack skellington on December 28, 1999 at 15:30:54:

: : Does anyone know how the "Deep Fawn" of the Drover and the "Nullabor Tan" of the Bushman compare to each other, and to the HJ? I think I am going to get an Akubra but I am not sure which of the two hats to get. I am not overly concerned about the color, I was just wondering if one is slightly better.
: : Cheers,
: : Dienekes

: Greetings Dienekes-
: I have heard that the "deep fawn" has the same color look as the hat looks on the rope bridge scene from 'Temple of Doom'. I personally have the Bushman in the tan, and, by my opinion, it looks the same color as the hat appears in the beggining jungle sequence in 'Raider of the Lost Ark". From all the reviews of the HJ hat it is most described as arriving looking just as the hat appears in 'Last Crusade' when Indy and Marcus arrive in Venice. so my advice to you is; watch all three films again (what a good excuse) and decide which you like best. Good luck and I promise that you won`t be dissappointed with the Bushman at least. Your friend-Jack Skellington.

Thanks for the advice.(That is a good excuse isn't it ;)
Dienekes

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]