Re: many things on my mind

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Anejo Joe from 9.greenville-06-07rs.sc.dial-access.att.net on December 28, 1999 at 20:16:46:

In Reply to: many things on my mind posted by Reggie on December 28, 1999 at 18:52:23:

: I dont think I would get a Herbert Johnson fedora because it sounds too complicated. I would get the miller indian un-bashed. I am glad they just didnt sit there and sell official hats. I am happy to see that they are actualy trying to offer a fedora as close as possible to the indy hats from the movies. I saw Ford on Regis(sp) and Cathy(sp) Lee. They only mentioned that Indy changed his life but didnt talk about it. I think that the Guide Gear jacket should be on Indy Gear. I think its worthy of being in the run with disney and cooper, and the US Authentic Indy jacket. The mayor of seattle canceled the new years celebration at the bottom of the space needle. Im trying to modify my whip to be like a bull whip. the handle was like a foot and a half long. I found a great belt at K-mart. It was like the one used for a gun belt. But I have a 30 waist and they were 32's and it wrapped half way around my waist with slack. I will start to look for boots with a mock toe. I am worried that dirt and water can get in through the holes made by the thred. I am tired of people saying that Indy is a fag at school. These people have never seen the movies.

A shoe repair shop will shorten your belt for 3 or 4 dollars. They will also tell you how to waterproof a boot.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]