Re: New Indy DVD info -> READ THIS!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ultraman Tiga from ts007d27.las-nv.concentric.net on December 28, 1999 at 20:17:34:

In Reply to: Re: New Indy DVD info -> READ THIS! posted by Brian K. on December 28, 1999 at 18:52:52:

: This kicks. It just sucks that it appears we have to wait about another YEAR for it to come out ( projected release date Dec. 31, 2000!?!?!? )

We could only be so lucky if it's that early. The Young Indy videos were announced well more than a year ago. This was AFTER the comments about "being in production".

And have you heard about SWE1TPM? The earliest we'll see that on DVD is when Episode 2 comes out!

Look for Indy to hit the shelves somewhere around the same time, I think (maybe even longer, if Lucas decides to redo and repackage the Young Indy's for DVD).

: Brian K.

: : I have been researching the Indy DVD progress and I came across a webpage (see address at bottom). Apparently Lucas had announced production of the DVD, and THX has remaster the soundtrack into THX EX. (An incredibly cool, great sounding format). While there is no release date, the whole proccess is happening. The Indy DVDs are coming! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! (I'm excited, sorry)

: : -zach

: : P.S.
: : This is the website I found it on:

: : http://208.49.168.139/clients/dvdfile/disc/action.lasso?-db=DVDdisc.fp3&-lay=Full%20Entry&-format=record%5fdetail.htm&-recid=41598&-find

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]