Look on CD 1 with Windows explorer. [nm]

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by the Fiddler from sprintcache3.micron.net on December 29, 1999 at 20:04:55:

In Reply to: Where is the theme located I cant seem to find it posted by K. Allard on December 29, 1999 at 16:58:54:

: : I must say I am quite disappointed in the desktop theme stuff on
: : Infernal Machine, for a few reasons.

: : For one thing, the themes were Infernal Machine-only. I was kind of hoping for a really killer, generic Indiana Jones desktop theme that would beat the bejeebers out of the rather mediocre themes that can be found on the net. I mean, sure--the screen-shots from Infernal Machine are great. But would you rather have some squarish polygon-guy on your computer, or a pic of Harrison Ford in fedora?

: : I also noticed (I am so disappointed) that there was NO support for Microsoft Plus! desktop theme stuff, so you basically have to copy the files you want and edit your desktop yourself! PLEASE! I could hardly believe it (if anyone can figure out how to change the icons on such things as My Computer, My Documents, etc. ... please let me know!).

: : I will admit that this added a bit to the theme I already had on my computer, but over all I'd say the one I have is superior. What does everyone else think?

: : --D.G.D.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]