My experience...if it helps

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by GCR from spider-tp022.proxy.aol.com on December 29, 1999 at 20:52:05:

In Reply to: Confused about Wested's customer service posted by S. Williams on December 29, 1999 at 12:44:40:

: I gave a query on Ocober 2nd on a Wested Jacket, and the next day got an E-mail confirming the order and the cost. I sent a moneyorder for the $278 and my sizes to Wested on the 3rd. The money order was cashed on the 19th (that was the day the money order company said they received it), so I will say that was the date that the order was activated. I got an email on November 22 ( a month and three days later) that the jacket was being made, and a confirmation number was given to me. I know (I hope) that I will get the jacket someday, but what I don't understand is why some persons on this furum got their jackets already, but ordered later than I did. Was it the features? I just asked for a Raiders version with the new finish, and the cotton liner. Did you use credit card, or personal checks? Or was it the location where you lived, England or US. I thought it was customery for businesses to take orders on a first come first serve basis.

: Wanting my Wested real bad :-),

: S. Williams

I ordered my Wested on Nov. 9th via email. I used a credit card. The order was for a Raiders style new finish with a satin lining. I recieved a confirmation via email on the 14th. I have not heard from Wested since then, despite one email requesting info on the status of my order. However, my order came, no customs due, on the 27th of Dec. I find it odd a few others have placed orders before me and were told they would not recieve it until mid Jan. At any rate, I'd say calling them would be a good idea, just to check, not harass or anything. As for the location, I live in the North East US, if it helps.
-GCR
PS- When it finally does come, I am sure you will be pleased, I can say this is the best leather jacket I have owned.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]