Re: Micah: regarding the Forum Novel

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Micah from 207-172-128-42.s42.as1.col.erols.com on June 12, 1998 at 17:08:54:

In Reply to: Micah: regarding the Forum Novel posted by Aaron on June 12, 1998 at 13:55:42:

: Micah~

: Just want you to know that I for one will be continuing with this novel--don't give up hope on that fan-fiction page! Also, I'm willing to do whatever it takes to keep the Forum Novel up and running, and I was wondering: would you like [or permit] me to edit the Novel into a more acceptable format [i.e. paragraphs, correct spelling, punctuation, and organizing the present "chapters" into, bigger ones]?
: Just post a "yes" and I'll do the rest. And if it comes down to content or word choice, the Chapter's author WILL BE contacted first. I could send the finished version to you via email.

Certainly. It would be better for someone creatively closer to the novel to tend to it. Go for it.

: Also regarding Indy fan-fiction: I've done several Indiana Jones sketches, and, like Krede with his paintings, I wouldn't mind contributing them. Interested?

I want to make the Forum novel part of a larger section for the fan-contributed creations, like drawings and stories. I've been a little slow in getting it moving, but if people start sending me their stories, art, etc. I'll have to spring into action.

When you complete your edits to the Forum novel, I'll plug it on the front page and send out the call for other fan creations.

--Micah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]