oops sorry used up space thats buy not but (too much new years cheer i guess)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by K. Allard from dial118.insolwwb.net on December 31, 1999 at 20:11:28:

In Reply to: Yes I would but it (but I cant really help you much more because fate will not run on my computer) posted by K. Allard on December 31, 1999 at 17:23:40:

Well actually on fate of atlantis what ive seen (and played at friends houses)seems too be less like an indy adventure (yes you do travel to different locations) But it seems just that Infernal Machine is more like an indy adventure (although the plot is kind of corny and the monsters are more like something out of star wars than indy no im not anti-star wars it rates 20 on MY top 100 list). I think infernal is the better gane but thats merely my opinion and there is NOTHING that can change it. And well I wish they wouldve done Raiders of the Lost ark rather than making up a completely different plot.

Just My two cents
Kenbt Sllars

: : Hello everyone...It has been over a year since I last visited this site. I remember the likes of the knowledgable Michaelson (where is he by the way?) and various others. Nevertheless I have to ask you all...and i mean ALL of you a question. First off, I LOVED Fate of Atlantis and its "push pull take talk to" gameplay...And I never was a big fan of games with the gameplay of Goldeneye or tomb raider, which is what Infernal machine seems to be like...Tell me...should i still buy it? Is this game different from the others? Can you all give me some info,reviews, and comparisions to fate of atlantis? Thanks to you all.

: : -Mike Kim

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]