well,say it again anyway!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Marion and Indy from spider-ti073.proxy.aol.com on January 01, 19100 at 00:03:21:

I learned to hate you in the last ten years--------------------------I never ment to hurt you.-------I was a child! I was in love! It was wrong and you knew it!------You knew what you were doin'n----Now I do! This is my place Get out!------I did what I did. You don't have to be happy about it but maybe we can help each other out now..I need one of the pieces your father collected, bronze piece about this size with a hole in it off-center with a crystal, you KNOW the one I mean?------ Yeah... I know it..--------Where's Abner?..Where's Abner??-------Abners dead..------Marion..I'm sorry..------- You know what you did to me, to my life?......-------I can only say I'm sorry so many times------WELL SAY IT AGAIN ANYWAY!--------Sorry------- Yeah??.. Everybody's sorry-Abner was sorry for dragging me all over this earth, looking for his little bits of junk..I'm sorry to still be stuck in this dive..everybody's sorry for somethin'.----- It's a worthless bronze medallion Marion, are you gonna GIVE it to me?------Maybe..I don't know where it is.-------Well "maybe" you could find it.Three thousand bucks!-------Well that will get me back, but not in style.------I can get you another two when we get to the States..It's important Marion...trust me..You know the piece I mean-you know where it is?--------Hahahaha.. Come back tomorrow.------Why?------Because I SAID so.That's why...HA!..See ya tomorrow Indiana Jones.....................................

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]