COOL!!!! You need some relics of your boyfriend, aka me heehee(NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from 1Cust40.tnt8.fort-lauderdale.fl.da.uu.net on January 01, 19100 at 06:36:15:

In Reply to: Strolling downtown tonight, & found some Indianian relics... posted by Ulla on December 31, 1999 at 23:11:40:

: May everyone here have the best year yet! I very much enjoy(ed?) talking to you!!:-)
: Anyway,
: There is a New Year celebration whrere I live that takes place downtown. I was strolling with my friend Andrew in a Trading place, and LO!!!!!!!!! I found a pouch/bag like Indy's!!!! I ALSO found an original Raiders poster and ToD little booklet that unfolds to a pic of Harry on the bridge, but I spent only $15 on ALL these things. It really was a GREAT way to greet the millennium....OH! I also wore my NEW BEAUTIFUL fedora and a shimmery green dress with a diamond (look-alike) necklace I bought at a thrift store for FOUR bucks!>:-) I must have looked like the REAL Ulla, (I certainly felt PRECISELY like her:-) without the REAL prices that could be paid elsewhere for TRIPLE the amount!
: GROOVY!
: Adventurously,
: Ulla
: I've really had the time of my life at this place. May all of you be watched upon by the great Saint Indy, who protects all who truly believe in his archaeological lectures.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]