Re: Ford Bio on MSNBC right now!/6D7N

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Korycinski from ww-tq01.proxy.aol.com on June 15, 1998 at 14:50:19:

In Reply to: Re: Ford Bio on MSNBC right now! posted by Bo on June 14, 1998 at 21:00:31:

:
: : Its 8pm eastern, and a very cool Ford Bio in on MSNBC. So, if your online now, turn the channel. Later

: The very same Harrison Ford filmography will be on MSNBC Monday 6-15 at 10 pm eastern. I watched the whole thing tonight, and it was really cool. It consists of brief clips of interviews Ford has given throughout his career. Each after a respective movie. If you get the chance watch it, or better yet record it. It is very interesting to see him at all different points in his career, and I'm sure most of you will dig it. Watch and enjoy. Later...

THANKS!! for the information! It's always great to see Harrison in interviews and add to the vcr tape labeled "Harrison Ford Interviews".

On the subject of 6 Days 7 Nights, I saw it with the wife yesterday afternoon. Held off reading the review in the Sunday paper by Roger "Suck-Eggs" Ebert, until after the viewing. We both LOVED it!! It was everything you could ask for in a romantic/comdey/adventure film. Filmed on the Hawian Island of Kaoui (spelling), I must say it's been a long time since I've seen a film with colours this vivid. The island setting was a feast for the eyes. Harrison and Ann worked as well together as Bogourt and Hepburn in the African Screen. As a matter of fact, this one little theatre preview flyer quoted Ivan Reiteman (Director) as saying he was after the type of film from the 40-50s that had two strong leads and lots of banter/interplay between them. He pulled it off admirably.

Loads of laughs, no shortage of hang-on-to-your-wife's-arm action. Ebert said they "ran out of ideas". Bullshit. It was a great movie. Harrison hasn't been this charming since, well since, never really. He's never played the rough-around-the-edges rogue before.

Wonderful film, I give it 3 1/2 stars. Go see it, you won't be disappointed.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]