I seen it on that Carttoon Network place(Back when I watched carttoons).(NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Short Round from 1Cust68.tnt8.fort-lauderdale.fl.da.uu.net on January 03, 2000 at 18:24:56:

In Reply to: Re: Speaking of Smurfs... posted by Goodsport on January 03, 2000 at 18:09:07:

: : Hey Shorty, seeing how you brought up the issue of Smurfs, you remember the breakfast cereal Smurfberry Crunch? That stuff was such a flagrant rip-off of Cap'n Crunch's Crunchberry Cereal. The whole thing made me want to give up breakfast altogether, but luckily General Mills introduced a little product called Fruit Island Cereal. Man that stuff was good.
: : -graml
: : PS Yes, I am a cereal fanatic.

:
: Actually, the Smurfs were before his time. Didn't the Smurfs cartoon run on NBC from like 1982-1988 (I think those are the years)? At most, he would have been about three years old or so to have any exposure to them.

: Man... I've really got to be old to remember all that! :(

:
: -G

:
: A Smurfy sidenote: I remember back in 1982 or 1983 when my cousin was showing of his 'Smurf Adventure' game (or whatever it was called) on his ColecoVision, rubbing it in how his ColecoVision had better graphics than my Atari 2600. :(

: Well, who's laughing now, Mr. "I-can't-play-Infernal-Machine-on-my-old-486" ??? Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! :D

: Sorry - I just had to get that off my chest. :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]