Indy 4

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Famous film director from chrome.one.net.au on January 03, 2000 at 19:38:43:

Anyone consider the next Indy movie could revolve around the classroom?
That's right - Indiana Jones.....the teacher. At his age, Harrison Ford probably wants to sit down and drink a cup of tea anyway, than run and jump about like one of his great grandchildren.
When some bored students ask old geezer Dr. Jones about his life, cue flashbacks to the movies & TV series, to save expensive film footage. Some new action when two disaffected students burst into the classroom intent on revenge, ala Columbine("You gave us an F, mo&*%$er!!"). Indy still has his old whip in his desk drawer and he teaches them a lesson of whupass. Anyway, I'm sick of waiting for the new one. I propose, forget Spielberg, Ford and Lucas. New actor, new director, new producer. I've got an old video camera that's still workable. I'll direct and produce. The guy at my local service station is pretty keen to be Indy. And my girlfriend has agreed to be the love interest, so that'll save on costs. Forget what I said above, I'll set it at the beach. I need investors, who's with me?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]