Re: Indiana Jones: The Lost Scenes?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Movieman from ham-on6-36.netcom.ca on June 15, 1998 at 20:05:50:

In Reply to: Re: Indiana Jones: The Lost Scenes? posted by Sallah on June 12, 1998 at 13:29:12:

: : : Ok, this may sound weird, but I'm wondering if anyone else recalls the same thing. I remember seeing (somehow, in the theater or on video) a scene where Indy's in some temple and a booby trap of spikes shoot up out of the ground. I know that this is in Disney MGM Theme Park's Indiana Jones Stunt show, but I remember seeing it before this. First I thought it was in Raiders of the Lost Ark, so I watched it; nope. Nor is it in the other two. Maybe it was in a whole different movie entirely, or maybe I'm just crazy? (hope not (: ) Anyone else remember seeing this scene?

: : It's in TOD, when Indy and Short Round are trapped in the spike room after Shorty knocked a booby trap and annoying declared "I touch nothing." Willie is stuck in the bug room, squealing, as spikes come up from the floor and down from the ceiling.
: : Brisco

: Maybe you're right, but I thought there was something different about it. Oh well, thanks!

I remember another scene from Temple that I could have sworn was in it when I saw it in the theatres - when Short Round is running through the mines he gets stopped by a Thuggee and Shorty throws a torch on him and that wakes the thuggee up - which is why he does it to Indy later on. Without that scene it seems kinda lame that he would just burn Indy for no reason.

jay

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]