It's not the chapters, honey...it's the pages (NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brian K. from redx19.xyplex.com on January 05, 2000 at 21:04:58:

In Reply to: But if they make a prequel... posted by Short Round on January 05, 2000 at 18:42:34:

: It's obvious Indy IV will be about Indy and Marion's relationship in 1925-26. The facts: Lucas didn't want Dark Horse writing about it so he made them cancel the comic. Fate of Atlantis was WRITTEN by Hal Barwood, so I don't see no reason Lucas and Spielberg would use it. It's like EU star wars novels/comics/books. Lucas don't go by those but by his own stuff(But it's not as if I don't like the novels, comics or books, I love them, but I don't see why Lucas would make a movie centered around someone elses material although he was kinda pissed at Splinter of the Minds Eye and also helped R.A. Salvatore with the plot of Vector Prime). Anyway, if Indy IV is gonna be a prequel, then would they have to move the chapters up a notch starting from before ToD? Then they would re-release the Indy trilogy which I wouldn't buy over again if it's the same thing with a different chapter number? I would just buy Indy IV, period. See ya, Shorty.
: "You're not the man I knew ten chapters ago." -Marion, Shorty's version of Raiders.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]