Re: Why the Obsession with indy clothes?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JuggleEwok from spider-to052.proxy.aol.com on January 06, 2000 at 08:56:39:

In Reply to: Why the Obsession with indy clothes? posted by Cup Of Christ on January 05, 2000 at 16:42:38:

: Not to sound rude but, why is alot of this forum about buying indiana jones clothing and stuff? I admit, I bought a Indiana Jones Fedora but that was just for fun. Does anyone actually dress like Indy?

I think it's great clothing. When (some day down the line) I eventually order a Wested, I'll be wearing that all over the place. I wear the Aldens, because of all the good things I've heard about them and the fact that they are hundreds of times more comfortable than any other shoes I've ever worn, and I think they look good. I always wanted a fedora, too, but never knew where to get one. Last year though I saw the cheesy $36 Indy version in the Jawa trader and got that. I always wear it (except to school). As soon as I can afford a better one, Stetson perhaps, I'll be getting one, possibly brown, but maybe grey. And I really don't care that people yell "Hey he thinks he's Indiana Jones" when I wear my fedora to the mall. What does it matter?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]