Re: Let's stir things up a little.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ultraman Tiga from ts005d11.las-nv.concentric.net on January 06, 2000 at 11:27:01:

In Reply to: Let's stir things up a little. posted by ROB T. on January 06, 2000 at 02:57:02:

: We haven't had a good opinion poll on here in the last week so how about this...

: What do you think was Indy's biggest achievement as an archeologist and his biggest failure? You can use an example from anywhere in the Indy canon as your choice; movies, books, Young Indy, comics etc. and give some evidence to support your choice.

: Here's mine, at least off the top of my head.

: Biggest achievement would have to be keeping the Ark out of Nazi possession. Even though it ended up being just as lost in the end at least it didn't end up in Hitler's hands.

: Biggest failure as a person would be his relationship with Marion and Abner. Messing with a fifteen year old girl is unconscionable and the fact that he also betrayed his friend in doing so is a big no-no.
: on a professional level I think maybe losing the diamond at the beginning of "Temple of Doom." I picked that loss over his losing the ferility idol in "Raiders" because the diamond was worth more money and he could always go to Marrakech later and try to get the idol back.

: Now it's your turn...

Indy's biggest achievement: discovering the secret of Stonehenge - 4 times, and it turning out to be a different function everytime!

Indy's biggest failure: Falling in love with Molly in "Masks of Evil".

TIGA

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]