Re: Taken the Wested plunge again!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jules Erler from spider-wg034.proxy.aol.com on January 06, 2000 at 12:23:36:

In Reply to: Re: Taken the Wested plunge again! posted by Patterson on January 06, 2000 at 11:38:41:

: : : Just placed my order with Peter. He's looking into negotiating a better basic delivery program with ParcelForce. He's hoping it will only run £25 ($41) vs £15 ($25), but will provide faster delivery and better tracking. He also said they are trying to get to revamping the web site to display more of their offerings. Look for his A2's in Steven Speilberg's new series on WWII.

: : : Cheers!

: : : Patterson

: : How much faster, I might have to change my order around slightly....

: He hasn't negotiated the deal yet, so changing your order may be premature. You can get DataPost service, which runs £30 ($50). That's what I've asked for. The jacket will make it from Wested to Seattle in 4 business days.

: Cheers!

: Patterson

Well I'll ask'im if it can be arranged, because St. Louis is closer to England than Seattle...but I doubt that that makes any difference. All and all it'll get here somehow. I hope you like your new jacket!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]