Remotely on-topic: Anyone here like, or remember, Faith No More?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ultraman Tiga from ts007d15.las-nv.concentric.net on January 07, 2000 at 00:15:01:

Mike Patton, the young, mad genius who served as the vocalist for Faith No More and is, for my money, the most gifted singer/vocalist/songwriter on the planet, will perform on a single track for a Brazilian film soundtrack called 'No Coracao Dos Deusas' - or, "In The Heart of Gods". I don't know what the content or story behind the film is supposed to be like, but it is said to be a very "Indiana Jones"-like movie.

This is pretty cool news to me, and I'll see if I can dig up more on it. I suspect Patton will be doing some voice-work, or perhaps percussion. The soundtrack will also feature Igor Cavaleria, who is in the notorius band SEPULTURA, and is also in Patton's new, utterly brilliant band, FANTOMAS, inspired by an old French pulp magazine (as well as the series DIABOLIK, a feature for which was recently showcased on MST3K).

I'm looking into some other Jones-a-likes films right now, and will let you all know what's up with them after I see em!

TIGA

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]