Re: Finding humor in the seemingly non-humorous!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jules Erler from spider-wc014.proxy.aol.com on January 08, 2000 at 10:57:35:

In Reply to: Finding humor in the seemingly non-humorous! posted by IndianaJone's groupie on January 08, 2000 at 08:40:20:

: Here's some stuff I find funny(as if you care)!

: 1: It's obvious Indy is smooth with his students from the raiders classroom scene! But, what gets me is the only guy in the class comes out last looking all ticked off and sets down the apple so coldly! I think this guy wants desperately what Indy has with the girls and is only giving the apple to stay in his good graces for grade skewing. The guy walks out all ANAL!

: 2: I can't get enough of Toht's laugh; he's just too funny! That school-girl giggle of his and such odd times bowls me over. Especially the one where they close INdy into the well of souls!

: 3: I also love how Indy barks like a dog when he's fighting the Big ugly German Guy. He's getting pounded and comes back with three brutal bark-accelerated hits!

: 4: Another hilarious moment is when the Donavin character from last crusade transforms into Christopher Loydd after drinking from the wrong cup! Truly amazing!

:
: 5:From last crusade when Brody is looking down into the Knight's crypt those cruciform sword guys come up and one of them hits him in a weird way with his other hand flying up in the air! He looks like he's about to take off for flight!

: 6: The look on Voger's face when he's falling down the big cliff in his tank!

: 7: Some of the rat sounds for the crypt scene is ridiculous... RAT'S DO NOT MAKE THOSE KINDS OF SOUND! I know it's to make it more hair-raising but most rats don't even squeek! Rat squeeking is a stereotype and they certainly don't make the kinds of screeches you hear when Elsa has them in her Hair!

: 8: Why does toht wear black clothes all the time since he always has a hard time with sweating as he constantly wipes his forehead!

: WEAR WHITE TOHT!

: Thanks for reading this if you did! :)

...that was sickening...almost as sickening as when I tackled a guy at my basketball game today and busted open my finger. Me tackling him just because he knocked my wrist was humorous...me busting open my finger was a true tragedy!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]