John Rhys-Davies

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from sdn-ar-001vannewP152.dialsprint.net on January 08, 2000 at 13:15:18:

In Reply to: Re: Doug Lee as Indy? What do you think? posted by Indiana Jules Erler on January 08, 2000 at 10:37:23:

: : >Doug Lee did the voice of Indy in "Fate Of Atlantis" and "Infernal >Machine". What do you guys think of his performance?

: : I quite enjoyed it... the only thing I didn't like was his bad pronunciation of Marduk (he says it: "mare-duck"). Indy would certainly know the correct pronunciation!

: :
: : >Why doesn't Harrison Ford do computer games? Mark Hamill (Luke >Skywalker)and John Rhys-Davies (Sallah) do.

: : They're not exactly the same league, are they... A good game's whole budget might not be enought to get Harrison but it's more than enough to "buy" a few known but cheaper names - and that's what happens with games. This will certainly change with time, and we'll see some big names in big games, perhaps even by the end of this century... :)

:
: What games have "Sallah" appeared in??!
: :) :) :)
: ???

Hey. I believe he was in one or two of the "Wing Commander" games. I've never actually played them, but I heard our old buddy Sallah plays one of the characters.
-graml

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]