Customs

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DeWayne from ppp416.elkgrove.net on January 08, 2000 at 21:27:41:

In Reply to: Wested Jacket, and a question posted by Adventure4Indy on January 08, 2000 at 15:48:28:

: Hello!

: I just received my Wested Raiders jacket today, and it's AWESOME! (FYI - I ordered it November 6th.) Here is my question - I have been reading posts on this board relating to the Wested jacket, and the fact that some people had to pay a custom's tax. Needless to say, when I first read this, I was not happy. But I chalked it up to the cost of doing business, and anticipated that I would have to have cash around for Mr. Mailman. When I received my jacket today, the mailman just handed it to me. No customs tax, no charge, nothing. (Mind you, I am not complaining!) What gives? Are New Yorker's special? :)

: Tony

I haven't really figured out the customs. When I got my Raiders jacket, there was not a charge. For my Temple jacket, the customs bill came in the mail a few weeks later (no, I don't remember the bill was). For my LC jacket, the customs bill arrived about two months later! I've never figured it out. So good luck and I hope you don't get one at all.
See ya! DeWayne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]