More Last Crusade Bloopers

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Aaron from usr1-modem116.runestone.net on June 17, 1998 at 15:02:27:

In Reply to: Another Last Crusade blooper posted by Sallah on June 17, 1998 at 13:10:50:

: : Freeze frame the scene in Henry Sr.'s house when Indy looks at mail on his dad's desk. The stamps on the envelopes were issued Dec. 29, 1945 to commemorate Texas statehood. I guess any 3 cent stamp was okay from the prop department. This could easily have been remedied by getting a stamp guide book from any post office.

: Well here's another blooper. When that German General (I can't quite recall his name) and the tank go off the cliff, the tank hits the ground and the gun turret on top breaks off. The tank keeps rolling... and in the next shot, Presto! The turrent is back!

There's plenty of bloopers in Last Crusade:

In the library, there's a big X on the floor [duh!]. But when Indy comes down to chip away at it, it's a solid green floor.

When Indy says "X marks the spot", the bookshelf behind him is fake.

When Cassim [sp] reveals his name in the boat, you can tell he's holding his shirt open. The next time you see him, his shirt is closed, and he opens it.

And then there's the pieces of flaming cloth that fall from the torch into the petroleum...

In my opinion, Last Crusade has the most, or at least most obvious bloopers. Oh well...it's still one of my favorite films!

~Aaron

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]