Re: Philadelphia Indyfans!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Neil S. Bulk from cg356530-b.adubn1.nj.home.com on January 09, 2000 at 10:50:44:

In Reply to: Philadlephia Indyfans! posted by Neil S. Bulk on January 08, 2000 at 12:26:31:

Well, I saw it last night, and it was awesome. I've seen this movie 9 times theatrically now, and of the 3 prints I've seen in the last 3 years, this one was the best. There were minor cuts here and there, but what do you expect, it's an 18 year old print. The best thing though was that the film was shown in a THX certified auditorium. the screen was big and the sound was great (except for reel 6 which had a buzz going throughout). Next week is Temple of Doom, and I can't wait!

Neil

: I know this is sort of short notice, but I just found out that Raiders of the Lost Ark, my favorite movie of all time, will be shown tonight (1/8/00) at the GCC Franklin Mills at the Franklin Mills mall. Next week is Temple of Doom and the week after is Last Crusade.

: I'm so excited, but now I have to sleep, so that I have enough energy for tonight!

: Woo Hoo! Raiders of the Lost Ark!!

: Neil

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: