Custom Hatter Fedora

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by GCR from spider-wn021.proxy.aol.com on January 09, 2000 at 15:16:08:

I have read about this hat from time to time in this forum, and recall that the Custom Hatter hat is supposedly a damn good match for the Raiders hat. I have only seen the picture of the "INDY" at the custom hatter site, a picture that doesn't really seem to justify the enormous price. However, with the controversy surrounding the whereabouts of the HJs and the rumors that the hats aren't even the same etc. I have decided that I would like to look into the Custom Hatter Fedora instead. After all, if I can save up $300, why not save $400 and get a hat that looks even better...or does it? That is my question for all of you out there who either own a Gary White fedora, or have seen pics. How does it measure up to the current HJ offerings and the Hats in the films? Does anybody have any decent pictures of it? I would really like to look into this hat, if it turns out to be as nice as I have read, than I won't hesitate to spring for it, but I just can't seem to make a financial leap like that without a little more info first. So- if anyone has a picture of a Gary White "Indy" fedora, please post it here or email me with it attached. Or if anyone can give me some decent info about this hat, etc. Please reply.
As always, any info is much appreciated-thanks!
-GCR

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]