Awwww...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ulla from 151.oak01.pon.net on January 09, 2000 at 17:39:08:

In Reply to: Lasting students.... posted by Indy Rangerphile on January 08, 2000 at 14:44:20:

: There are students that make lasting impressions. I was one of those myself--I was a "brain" of the class like you, and I tended to be quite creative and give an extra effort. I can tell you that when I see my old high school teachers they still remember me (going on 13 years now).

: The students I remember the most are the ones that really repsonded and gave the effort. So I think your case is a good one. I still have a letter from one of my HS english teachers, wherein she said one of the great pleasures she had was teaching me. It could be that not all teachers know how to express themselves well, or that they have other things on their mind like a certain fedora-clad one we all know. But I bet Dr. Jones has favorites he could mention as well.

That's such a nice thing to say!:-)
Geee, I sure HOPE Mr Pettit is occupied and not just ignoring me.....(he IS a counselor together with his job as a History teacher...I'd imagine it's a lot of work...[poor guy])
Adventurously,
Ulla

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: