Re: Help! One problem with the Wested...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jules Erler from spider-wo053.proxy.aol.com on January 09, 2000 at 18:48:13:

In Reply to: Re: Help! One problem with the Wested... posted by GCR on January 09, 2000 at 13:05:27:

: : I just got my Wested "Crusade" yesterday and I love everything about it, but there's one problem---the zipper! Unless it is zipped, it never stops jingling and jangling around! Does anyone have any solution to this annoying little problem?

: I'm afraid I can't be of much help on this one. I noticed the same thing with my Raiders Version, but it doesn't seem to happen enough to really bother me. Unless you remove the zipper altogether (i DO NOT recommend this, but it is the only thing I can think of that would solve the problem, if it bothers you that much) otherwise I'm sure you'll forget about that little jingle after you've had the jacket for a little while.
: -GCR

I found the solution! Watcha do is you just zip the zipper halfway up the jacket by itself (so you just move it up without the other side connected). It GREATLY reduces the jingling.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]