WHY DOES NOBODY LIKE THE HJ HATS!!!!!!??????!!!!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Matt Walker from r76h135.res.gatech.edu on January 10, 2000 at 01:22:07:

In Reply to: Re: Custom Hatter Fedora posted by GCR on January 09, 2000 at 19:54:06:

I got my HJ hat about six months ago and I love it. It looks identical, I mean entirely IDENTICAL to the hat Indy wore in Crusade in Donovan's office. Even the label and lining on the inside are exactly the same. It doesn't look as much like the one in Raiders because Raiders was made nearly 20 years ago, Crusade was made most recently so it only makes sense that it would look more like the Crusade hat because the hatmaker is probably reverting back to how he made them for Crusade. I don't know why everybody is always so suspicious of HJ. I mean HJ hatters is like one of the if not the nicest place to buy a fedora. I dont know why there are some wierd pics of HJs out there maybe they were damaged or fakes even, all I know is is that the one I have looks EXACTLY like the hat in Crusade and I bet if anybody out there orders one it will also look exactly like it also. In Matt Walker's opinion HJ RULES!!!!!!! Oh by the way I just ordered a David Morgan Whip.

Matt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]