Quit wasting your hopes

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ultraman Tiga from ts003d22.las-nv.concentric.net on January 10, 2000 at 02:42:21:

In Reply to: Spielberg/Ford.....What's next for them?......I know!! posted by KEN on January 09, 2000 at 21:41:37:

: I just wanted to let u all know that the announcement for Indy 4 should be coming in the next couple of weeks. Isn't kind of odd that both Ford and Spielberg's next projects havent been announced yet especialy when Ford is already done with What Lies Beneathe and that Spielberg dropping out of Minority Report seems inevitable now. They r both just waiting to make the official announcement which should come from Lucascamp anytime now. Remember Spielberg said a while back that filming could happen in the summer of 2000. It will. U heard it here first.

: Ken

You need to find another outlet with which to enjoy your appreciation for Indy. This blanket hope that there will be an Indy 4 is uncessesary and a waste of time (not too mention forum space). There is nothing - nothing to indicate that Spielberg will drop out of MINORITY REPORT, him and Cruise have wanted to work together for some time, and the material by Philip K. Dick is a hot property (to this day, largely thanks to Ford). There will be no announcement concerning INDY 4 until weeks prior to it's filming, and by then we will all know every freakin' thing about it anyway I'm sure. I'd be more excited if I could just open a paper one day and see that the damn movie is already playing!

Go buy some of the Young Indy videos, the games, or the books and come back when you want to talk about that stuff!

TIGA

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]