Interesting...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em11-686.utsi.edu on January 10, 2000 at 08:39:32:

In Reply to: Re: Wested Jacket, and a question posted by Indiana G.J.R. on January 09, 2000 at 07:54:25:

:
: : : Hello!

: : : I just received my Wested Raiders jacket today, and it's AWESOME! (FYI - I ordered it November 6th.) Here is my question - I have been reading posts on this board relating to the Wested jacket, and the fact that some people had to pay a custom's tax. Needless to say, when I first read this, I was not happy. But I chalked it up to the cost of doing business, and anticipated that I would have to have cash around for Mr. Mailman. When I received my jacket today, the mailman just handed it to me. No customs tax, no charge, nothing. (Mind you, I am not complaining!) What gives? Are New Yorker's special? :)

: : : Tony

: : Oddly enough, I ordered on the 9th of november and got mine on Dec. 27th, also with no customs due. I am still wondering why I recived my jacket so soon considering others had to wait who had ordered before me. As for the customs charge...or lack there of...???
: : I love the jacket though!
: : -GCR

: When i talked to Peter last week he told me that some jackets were actually stolen from the shop after the ram raid. My jacket should of been here but mine was stolen as well. Who knows what could of happened.
: Later,
: G.J.R.

...when I spoke to him, he said that they only grabbed ladies jackets and ours were't bothered, as we joked that apparently the thieves know quality, but leaving Indy jackets apparently had no taste! Apparently he found out differently after taking a complete inventory. Maybe the thieves had BETTER taste than we originally gave them. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]