Only two comments...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em11-686.utsi.edu on January 10, 2000 at 11:35:26:

In Reply to: Re: Finding humor in the seemingly non-humorous! posted by ROB T. on January 09, 2000 at 23:05:04:

: I find it funny how blue Indy's teeth look in the scene where he's grabbing the weeds to pull himself out of the pit after being abandoned by Satipo.

: I love Toht's creepy, little-girl glee whenever anything bad happens to someone else (like Indy and Marion being locked in the Well or Belloq finding only sand in the Ark)

: I also like they way Toht screams when he sees the spirit turn from a beautiful, smiling angel into a demonic monster.

: I love the way Belloq seems to eat a fly.

: I love it when the Nazi guy gives a Heil Hitler to the monkey and then kinda looks around to see if anyone else noticed.

: I love that look of resigned defeat that Indy gives when he realizes he's in for an ass-whipping from the Bald German mechanic.

: I love the gratuitous panty shot we get of Marion as she's hanging on for dear life in the Well (is anyone surprised that she'd wear black underwear?)

: I love how Jock can't decide whether to go ahead and reel in his fish or start up the engine.

You and I both love watching Toht's enthusiam, simply because it's nice to see someone throughly enjoy their job (grins), and secondly, Jock's indecision on reeling in the fish or picking up Indy is about the most REAL scene you could pick out of the entire movie! We ALL know folks like Jock. Neat observations, Rob T. ! Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]