Re: Indy's hometown?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bewoulf from FPARK-244-201.usae.bah.com on January 10, 2000 at 14:56:00:

In Reply to: Re: Indy's hometown? posted by Goodsport on January 09, 2000 at 15:14:11:

: : Was Indy born in Princeton, New Jersey? I remember an episode of Young Indy where he told us he was born in Princeton. But in LC... his scout troop is in Utah.

:
: I do believe that Indy was born in Princeton, New Jersey (I think that was mentioned in the very first episode).

: As far as Young Indy living in Utah in the beginning of LC... he and his dad must have moved there sometime after his mother's death. As a matter of fact, her death could be one of the reasons why his dad decided to move them there (sad memories of the old house and all that).

Actually, they are still livingin Princeton years later when Indy was 16 (in the "Princeton - February 1916" ep of Young Indy) and his father is still living there when Indy returns from the war. The Utah place must have been a second house unless they uprooted to Utah and then moved back to Princeton.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]