Re: If you are stuck to the spikes then how did you ever get to a computer to type this :) (NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by SAPITO-- ON HOW CAN I TYPE IF I'M STUCK TO SPIKES... from spider-wn071.proxy.aol.com on January 10, 2000 at 23:59:23:

In Reply to: If you are stuck to the spikes then how did you ever get to a computer to type this :) (NM) posted by K. Allard on January 10, 2000 at 13:39:27:

: : ; Why?..Why did you leave me in that stinking passageway? I was'nt dead! Just "mostly " dead. I mean....Do you know how much those frigging spikes hurt after infection sets in?! Senior... I beg you...Please come back. I'm still hanging here and must eat the various bugs and bat droppings from the top of the jungle canopy...They fall on me constantly but as I am Painfully impaled,(For almost 20 years,Senior!) I can only lap up but a few precious morsals with my tounge! And the piles of waste at my feet...Oy! Please...Please come back and get me, senior.I apologize for the ,"Throw me the Idol" thing.If you come back,I promise I will be trustworthy...not like last time ...Your friend, SAPITO

: :
: : P.S. The keys to the boulder removal mechanism are behind the third rock to your left

Fortunately, through the miracle of technology, the Hovitos have been wired to the world wide web... Ten years ago, they re- excavated this passageway and passed right by me, also not realizing I was only "mostly" dead, while laying their computer lines... they then sealed up the cave again... a couple of days later, a large Puruvian Tarantula Appeared at my feet... She stopped and stared at me. as she did this, An insect...My only food source besides Guanno, fell onto my tounge as it usually did at that time of the day... I quickly thought to offer it to the tarantula... I did this by making a little," come and get it " motion with my tounge... She did not understand for what I was trying to convey. So I simply dropped it down by her little furry legs.. We did this day after day untill I had gained her trust and understanding...Not to mention pitty for being impaled to a wall of painful infected spikes! Finally... I was able to teach her Old morse code by tapping the soul of my foot and conveyed to her the importance of computer technology... And that I needed to be on line to get a distress call to the outside... She understood and, being the brave little soldier, She agreed to venture out with a small army of her friends to find me a PC... It was many moons That I waited.. Untill finally... sucess!! The little army of spiders approached with a beautiful Hewlett Packard and set it at my feet. I gave them many insects that I had been saving in my mouth as a reward and named my little Friend that had been so loyal,"Lassie"..."Lassie the tarantula". We spent the next few weeks learning about all the wonders of the computer world, and when she had enough savvy, Lassie the Tarantula was able to type the message I left for Harrison Ford earlier in this forum... And as Lassie and I log on daily, we Saw that you had sent us a message for us to respond to... In fact she is typing this very letter right now. So PLEASE... if Mr. Ford Is listening... Please come back... I am so tired after all these years of being on thes spikes and eating bugs and Bat droppings... And My little spider friends will be happy to see you as well... Till then, I await my rescue...

Sincerely... SAPITO, the wall spike man.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]