Re: What the hell is it with that Indy clothes mania?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JuggleEwok from spider-wn051.proxy.aol.com on January 11, 2000 at 21:17:36:

In Reply to: What the hell is it with that Indy clothes mania? posted by John Smith on January 11, 2000 at 04:22:56:

: What the hell is is with the "Indy" clothes? Someone makes the same jackets and suddenly everyone stampedes to get one? "I got my Wested", "I bought a Wested", "I thought I'd tell you about my Wested". . . SO WHAT? What the hell is it all about? A leather jacket is a leather jacket, and while I would wear Indy's one in a jungle, where nobody'd see me, I'd never do it in a city. . . What next? Wearing fedoras? Five o'clock shades? Going out with bullwhips in hands? That would probably look even weirder than those sorry characters dressed like Jedi knights who actually walk the streets in the idiotic outfits, thinking God knows what . . . that they actually look like Jedi? Or ARE Jedi? Or that someone'd take'em for Jedi? C'mon. . .

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. If you like it, then you like it, and to hell with other people's opinions. After all, it IS your own opinion that matters, in the end. And I would walk around the street with a bullwhip if that was my thing, but as it is, I'm perfectly happy wandering around with my juggling clubs.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]