Re: The most obvious blooperCrusade is ride with 'em

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Korycinski from spider-wc034.proxy.aol.com on June 18, 1998 at 05:54:19:

In Reply to: The most obvious blooper posted by Jeff on June 17, 1998 at 21:56:13:

: Usually, I have to watch a movie a couple of times before I get interested in finding bloopers, holes in the special FX and stuff like that. The Last Crusade as a lot of bloopers in it, but the one that was so obvious to me was near the end. Indy gives his dad some of the water, then pours the rest of the water on the bullet wound. A second later, there is a shot of the grail, except now it is 1/3 full. I was annoyed when I saw this the first time I watched the film.

And let's not forget the boat-chase scene in Venice. The Brothers of the Crusiform Sword shoot up Indy's boat, hitting the engine. Black smoke roiling out of it and it dies, that's what allows the bad guys to catch up. After the fight with Kazem and his boat gets chopped up by the propeller, they all pile into Indy's boat and ride away quite nicely. All Raiders really had was the infamous Cobra-behind-the-glass scene!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]