Re: Indiana Jones Disney Attractions

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sandbagger1 from ws810fdd.gsfc.nasa.gov on June 18, 1998 at 05:58:15:

In Reply to: Indiana Jones Disney Attractions posted by Aaron on June 17, 1998 at 20:26:17:

: Guys, I have a confession to make: I've never been to Disney World or Disneyland, but would love to ride Temple of the Forbidden Eye or see the Epic Spectacular Stuntshow, and go to their respective gift shops. Are my dreams well-placed? Should I go? Give me all the info you can on these attractions, if you would.

: Thanks,

Aaron,
I have seen the stunt show, and it is cool! But don't go to D-world for just that. It's way too much effort for an hour-and-a-half show.
The reason I went is NASA had flown me to Cape Canaveral for an award and a shuttle launch viewing. I was there, so I said "Why not?" Oh, in
the same park, ride "Star Tours." It's a good ride!
I have not been on Forbidden Eye, because I refuse to fly all the way to L.A. (what a pit that town is!) just to pay another $45.00 or so to
go on one ride. My resolution is that next time I fly through the area, I will take a day and do it. One of my best friends has ridden it, and
says it great! If he hadn't thought so, I wouldn't do it. I hate giving any money to Disney. I just wish Forbidden Eye was at D-World also.
I would have done it then. My thoughts...Later!

Paul

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]